Aspen Mission Statement:
"Championing ALL Students Towards SUCCESS"
"Every Student Every Day"
1. I will work to ensure that all students feel safe, happy, and cared for.
2. I will be a positive contributing member of my collaborative team.
3. I will communicate with all stakeholders.
4. I will promote students' to take ownership of their learning.
5. I will teach agreed upon prioritized standards. (ALL of our students will learn the GVC)
6. I will utilize evidence of student learning to improve my practice and to better meet the needs of my students.
7. I will initiate individual and small group instruction to provide additional learning time for all students.
8. I will monitor each student's learning on an ongoing basis through classroom and team developed formative assessments.
Accountability & Achievement:
1. We will meet or exceed in all accountability indicators from the WDE accountability system.
2. Grades 3rd-5th will have at least 80% of our students proficient in reading, writing*, science* and math according to spring WY-TOPP (* grade level specific)
3. Grades K-2nd will have a t least 80% of our students proficient in reading according to the spring mCLass assessment.
By 2020, Aspen Elementary will be HRS Level 2 certified.
This includes continuing to sharpen our PLC work!
We will reduce the number of chronic absence (10 or more days) by 5% from the 18-19 school year.)
We will continue working on our Tier1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 supports within the PBIS framework and implement the new data collection system, SWIS.
Please feel free to call Mr. Peterson @ 789-3106 if you have any questions or comments.