Overdrive Digital Library
UCSD#1 Digital Library
- On your device, go to the UCSD#1 homepage at http://www.uinta1.com.
- Click on the Software tab.
- Scroll down to the Overdrive link.
- Log in using Aspen username and password.
- Books can be read in the browser through the district webpage or downloaded into
the Overdrive App on a device.
- To download the Overdrive App on a device, click on the link at the bottom of
the UCSD#1 Library page.
- Choose the app store that matches your device and download the Overdrive App.
- Open the Overdrive App and sign up for an account.
- Use your Aspen email and password to create an account. Student email is
- To create an account you must be 13 or have your parent’s permission. Press
continue to finish account setup.
- In the overdrive menu add a library. Type in Evanston's zip code, 82930, search
and choose the Uinta County School District Library.
- Sign in to UCSD Digital Library with your Aspen Username and Password.
- Once your account is set up on your device, go to UCSD#1 My Libraries to
browse for books. Then borrow the book and download it to your device.
- Book is now available in the Overdrive App for you to read.
- Additional help for setting up Overdrive on your device is found at: